It's often asked "What is a Naming Day ceremony", well it is a civil ceremony where you along with your family and friends pause for a few hours or a day to officially welcome your Son or Daughter into the family, whilst formally sharing his / her full birth name. Explaining the given name's origins and it's significance.
What to Expect:
From your initial contact, I want you to know that I offer an Obligation Free meet and greet so we can discuss your son or daughters Naming Day. This meeting allows me to hear what you would like to happen on the day whilst giving me the opportunity to inform you of how I create a ceremony and the way we can incorporate options regarding symbolic gestures.
Things for you to consider:
- Are you wishing to have Godparents, Guardians or Guide Parents assigned to your Daughter / Son?
- Are you wishing to include your child's Grandparents into the ceremony?
- Are you considering to have a symbolic gesture included into the ceremony?
- Candle Lighting
- Sand Ceremony
- Time Capsule
- Planting a tree
- You should consider if you would like a poem to be read.
- You may wish to have music open and close your ceremony.
Be confident that I will create with you, a beautiful ceremony that will reflect your wishes and celebrate a this most wonderful time in your families lives.
So please send me an email or give me a call, this detail can be found in the Contact Me page in my website.